SARS-CoV-2 DS Test (RUO)
The Logix Smart™ SARS-CoV-2 DS (Direct Saliva) (RUO) real-time RT-PCR test uses our patented CoPrimers™ technology for the qualitative detection of two genes (RdRp and E) of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) RNA, using a sample processing technique that eliminates the use of the nucleic acid extraction/purification process.
- Research Use Only qPCR test with CoPrimers technology for qualitative detection of 2 genes from nucleic acid of SARS-CoV-2.
- Includes RNAseP Internal Positive Control.
- CoPrimer tests are open system and compatible with most qPCR equipment.
- Sample processing technique eliminates the need for the nucleic acid/purification process.
- Components are sold in 100 and 2,500 reactions sizes.
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Logix Smart SARS-CoV-2 DS Test (RUO) is intended for molecular biology applications to aid in the detection of the strain of coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, China on December 31, 2019.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Request a quote
Logix Smart™ SARS-CoV-2 DS (RUO) Test