Mpox (2-Gene) RUO
The Logix Smart™ Mpox (2-Gene) RUO test uses our patented CoPrimer™ technology to simultaneously detect the presence of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) from 2 genes of mpox and other related orthopoxviruses in a real-time PCR test that targets conserved regions in the mpox virus genome.
- Research Use Only qPCR test with CoPrimer technology for qualitative detection of the mpox genes F8L and L6R.
- Includes RNAseP Internal Positive Control.
- CoPrimer tests are open system and compatible with most qPCR equipment.
- Components are sold in volumes of 100 reactions sizes.
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Logix Smart Mpox (2-Gene) RUO test is intended for the simultaneous qualitative detection of mpox (formerly monkeypox) and other related orthopoxviruses.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Request a quote
Logix Smart™ Mpox (2-Gene) RUO test