Monkeypox test (RUO)
The Logix Smart™ Monkeypox (RUO) test uses our patented CoPrimer™ technology to detect the presence of deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) of monkeypox and other related orthopoxviruses simultaneously in a real-time PCR test that targets a conserved region in the monkeypox virus genome.
- Research Use Only qPCR test with CoPrimer technology for qualitative detection of the monkeypox gene F8L.
- Includes RNAseP Internal Positive Control.
- CoPrimer tests are open system and compatible with most qPCR equipment.
- Components are sold in 100 and 250 reactions sizes.
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Logix Smart Monkeypox (RUO) test is intended for the simultaneous qualitative detection of monkeypox and other related orthopoxviruses.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Request a quote
Logix Smart™ Monkeypox Test (RUO)