The Logix Smart™ 2019-nCoV kit uses our patented CoPrimer™ technology to detect the presence of ribonucleic acid (RNA) of the novel strain of coronavirus in a real-time RT-PCR kit that targets conserved regions in the virus genome.
- Research Use Only qPCR kit with CoPrimer technology for rapid detection of the COVID-19 gene RdRp.
- Includes RNAseP Internal Positive Control.
- CoPrimer tests are open system and compatible with most qPCR equipment.
- The kit is currently under verification and validation studies for upper and lower respiratory tract and serum specimens for the determination of limit of detection, precision, and specificity. Specifications of performance are not yet available to the public. Regulatory discussions for clearance under emergency use authorization have begun within the FDA, European Union, and the WHO.
- Components are sold in kits of 100 and 250 reactions
- For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The Logix Smart 2019-nCoV novel coronavirus kit is intended for molecular biology applications to aid in the detection of the strain of coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, China on December 31, 2019.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
This product is not available for sale in the U.S.
Request a quote
Logix Smart™ 2019-nCoV kit